Great article by Jesse Lyn Stoner @ the Seapoint Centre for Collaborative Leadership. A fun way to remind us of some very powerful truths.
Below is a quick summary. Please read the original article (linked above).
1. The lesson of Alice and the Cheshire Cat: If you don’t know where you’re going, it doesn’t matter what path you take.
2. The lesson of the Tortoise and the Hare: Sometimes you have to go slow in order to go fast.
3. The lesson of Stone Soup: People are the key ingredient to business results.
4. Dorothy’s Lesson in Oz: The journey is as important as the destination.
5. The lesson of the Little Red Hen: Those who create it, support it.
6. The lesson of Sleeping Beauty: People need information and autonomy.
See the full article at Mother Goose Management – Jesse Lyn Stoner.