I happened across this interesting article from Pcubed recently, which fits nicely with some of my previous recommendations on IT projects.
- Lesson 1: Assess the Degree of Change
- Lesson 2: Choose and Apply Your Change Delivery Model
- Lesson 3: Be Clear about How Change is to be Managed
- Lesson 4: Understand the Business Benefits from the Change
- Lesson 5: Align Change Management Activities with the Overall Roadmap
- Lesson 6: Rigorously Embed Project Manager/Change Management Capability
- Lesson 7: Regularly Assess Change Readiness
- Lesson 8: Communicate Findings without Sugar Coating
- Lesson 9: Link Findings to Actions
- Lesson 10: Recognize that You have to Manage Multiple Starting Points
See the full article at: 10 Lessons for Change Management in IT Programs | Pcubed.
See my article on “Success with IT Change” from 2012.