Technology is changing our world every day, and it’s not going to slow down to let any of us off the ride. To equip your business for the New Year, adopt one more resolution: understand that change is the new status quo. Embrace it as a fundamental driver of your success.
Interesting quick read: Eight steps to achieve sticky change in your organization – The Globe and Mail.
1. Define stakeholder and organizational needs
3. Design the change program
4. Reduce obstacles and barriers up-front
5. Deliver the program elements
6. Coach your change champions, early adopters and managers
8. Review progress at pre-scheduled team meetings