Jesse Lyn Stoner rights some very useful, practical and thought provoking articles. A quick intro to her latest one is below.
“Here are 5 things that occur in meetings that matter. If they aren’t happening in your meetings, you are missing a huge opportunity.”
- A common perspective and big picture view emerges where team members feel responsible for the success of the team, not just their individual area of responsibility.
- Team members talk with each other, not just with the team leader, utilizing each other’s expertise.
- The team makes joint decisions using everyone’s best thinking.
- Team members work together on things that cannot be accomplished by working separately.
- Relationships are strengthened and trust increases, which helps team members work together better outside of meetings as well.
For the full article: Keep Your Team Engaged With Meetings That Matter | Jesse Lyn Stoner