Great post from Tom Catalini:
Following are 8 specific ideas for how you can run great team meetings and cultivate the type of teamwork that makes great things possible.
Team Meeting Ideas
- Hold Meetings at Regular Intervals.
- Adjust the Agenda and Format to Fit Each Meeting’s Specific Purpose.
- Make Sure Everybody Speaks Up and Contributes
- Ensure That Each Meeting is Well-Prepared
- Don’t Waste Time With Status Updates
- Be A Vulnerable Leader
- Be Honest and Direct with Your Own Contributions
- Move Things Forward.
Go here for the full article and a link to get a great handout: