“You can be liked more at work. And while that may sound a little trite, it can be useful.
Because if you are liked more, you can get more done. You can become more influential. And you can become more effective.”
Tom suggests the following 8 steps:
- Greet people in some friendly way, every day.
- Be prepared.
- Don’t dominate conversations.
- Connect with colleagues outside of your organization.
- Take care of yourself.
- Get advice.
- Do incremental improvement.
- Collaborate with people across a wide range of experience.
Read the full article and get some of Tom’s other great advice here: Make People Like You at Work | 8 Simple Steps –